Frequently Asked Questions

Can you obtain certification for me?

Sanyo Denki can obtain NEMA (National Electrical Manufacturers Association) Standards, MIL-Standards (Military Standard), BSMI (Bureau of Standards, Metrology, and Inspection), CE/IEC (Conformité Européenne/ International Electrotechnical Commission), cUL (Canadian plus Underwriters Laboratories), and UL (Underwriters Laboratories) safety standards. The process involves a variety of production and quality tests to ensure your satisfaction.

All of the Uninterruptible Power Supplies on our website are UL 1778 listed. Working in accordance with your application, and if the annual demand and project schedule match, we can obtain UL1446, UL60601, UL508, UL544, and UL924.