Concerning Statements Published on this Web Site
Statements published in this Web site in respect to SANYO DENKI AMERICA Inc.’s plans, prospects, policies, strategies, evaluation and financial estimates are not historical facts.These contents are about the company’s future outlook.
Although these statements are based on the latest information available to our company, please understand that actual results are subject to change due to unpredictable economic and other effects. Our company pays the scrupulous attention on contents of all statements published on this Web site.
However, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by errors in the published statements, documents tampered by a third person or party, or malfunctions at the time of downloading data.
All Contents of this Web site is not for the purpose of soliciting investment.
Conditions of Use
This website is operated by SANYO DENKI AMERICA Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) or agents of the Company.
In using this website, the customer is deemed to have consented to the Conditions of Use for this website.
The Conditions of Use are subject to change. Please ensure that you check the latest version of these Conditions of Use.
This website contains links to other websites also operated by the Company.
When using these websites, customers may be required to consent to the Conditions of Use shown therein.
Provided no copyright notices or notices prohibiting reproduction are indicated for content provided on this website (text, charts and diagrams, images, and photographs, etc.), then that content can be reused, provided that it is only used for non-commercial purposes. Except in the case of the previous paragraph, this website does not license the use of copyrights, patent rights, trademarks, or any other intellectual property rights. However, in respect of particular content, when a separate set of Conditions of Use is indicated, or when that particular content relates to matters that indicate such, those Conditions of Use shall take precedence.
2, Documentation and information contained therein
The Company provides no guarantees in relation to documentation and information contained therein provided on this website. Moreover, the subject matter detailed in documentation provided on this website is subject to change without notice.
3, Certain countries where products and services are available
When documentation and the information contained therein provided on this website is indicated as being provided for a particular country, or is related to information that specifies a particular country, then this shall mean that that information is relevant to that particular country.
4, Export control
When exporting (or supplying to a non-resident) technology or programs provided on this website, or products purchased on this website, please observe “The Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Law”, as well as any other applicable laws.
5, Date information is posted and details of such
Information posted on this website shall be valid as at the time of posting. Please note, however, that information is subject to change at any time after it has been posted.
All company names and product names shown on this website are the trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company.
1. Personal information supplied to SANYO DENKI AMERICA Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) by customers through the submission of inquires (via e-mail) over the Company’s website shall be handled in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
2. When the Company shall gather, hold, use, or disclose the personal information of customers, it shall endeavor to do so in a manner that shall not undermine the rights and interests of said customers.
3. Generally speaking, customers can visit the Company’s website without disclosing any personal information, and the personal information of customers shall not be collected simply by customers viewing the website.
4. The Company shall endeavor to prevent the personal information of customers collected from being leaked, lost, or compromised and to prevent unauthorized access from being gained to the personal information of customers by implementing appropriate security measures.
5. The Company shall only use the personal information of customers to the extent required for the following purposes. (1) To fulfill agreements made and entered into between the customers and the Company; (2) To send details of events, etc. to be held to the customer; (3) To send a news letter, product information, and company announcement.
6. The Company shall not provide the personal information of customers to a third party unless they have obtained prior consent from the customer to do so. However, in the following cases, the Company may provide the personal information of customers to a third party without obtaining prior consent from the customer.
(1) When required to do so by law or ordinance;
(2) When required to so in order to protect or preserve someone’s life, well-being, or assets and when it is not possible to obtain the customer’s consent;
(3) When required to do so to cooperate with the carrying out of certain administrative duties by government agencies, local authorities, or commissioned parties as established by law or ordinance and when there are concerns that obtaining the customer’s consent may impede the progress of said duties.
7. In respect of particular details included in the personal information of customers, when a separate “Privacy Statement” is indicated, or when the particular details relate to matters that indicate such, that “Privacy Statement” shall take precedence.
8. The Company shall observe the laws and other regulations that apply to the handling of the personal information of customers, and shall endeavor to revise and improve the contents of this “Privacy Statement” on an ongoing basis.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- your display preferences, such as contrast color settings or font size
- If you have already replied to a survey pop-up that asks you if the content was helpful or not (so you won’t be asked again)
- To increase your convenience to download our document in different times.
Also, some videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited. Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended. The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see https://www.aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.