LAN Interface Card prioritizes Network Communication and UPS Monitoring
Our LAN Card can shut down a variety of network connected computers and servers (up to 50 units) including Windows, Unix, Linux, VMware ESXi, Hyper-V, Storage OS, and firmware devices. Shutdown and restart conditions (e.g., input voltage and frequency) can be preset as desired.
REDUNDANT PSU SUPPORT
Network connected LAN Cards work seamlessly with redundant power supply systems. Our LAN Cards can communicate with each other to give preconfigured commands for targeted client shutdown. A preconfigured command is easy as “Minimum number of UPS required” utilizing the SANUPS SOFTWARE.
LAN Cards also monitor, record, report, and notify making administration easy and efficient.
- Input/Output power and battery status can be checked in real time.
- View/Record UPS status and event log history (Regular intervals or Power failures).
- Confirm UPS status and change settings remotely using a Web browser* or SSH/Telnet.
- Monitor UPS status with an SNMP manager (RFC1628 standard UPS-MIB and Private MIB).
- Status change notifications via e-mail (e.g., Power failures, battery replacement warnings, fault alarms, and battery test results)
- Obtain UPS status information utilizing e-mail.
- Event log history can be sent to a syslog server.
- UPS test function without system downtime.
- Supports NTP (Network Time Protocol)
- High Security Compliance with SSL/TLS
TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY
LAN Card with environmental sensors can monitor ambient temperature and humidity. Installation and configuration are as easy as ABC.
- Shut down can be triggered by a pre-configured temperature or humidity level.
- Temperature and humidity statistics (e.g., daily, monthly, and yearly) can be viewed and exported with our user friendly graphical user interface.
- Operating temperature is -25 to 80 Celsius which is also great for the outdoors.
|Rated power capacity (apparent/active)|
|Operating temperature||-25 to 60 ℃|
|Operating humidity||0 to 90%|
|Operating Elevation||3000 m max.|
|Unit Size (HxWxD)||23.5x105x125.5 mm|
|Unit Weight||120 g|
|Unit Shipping Size (HxWxD)|
|Unit Shipping Weight|
- Power Consumption
-UDP -DHCP(DHCPv4 only)
-SNMP(v1, v2c, v3)
What’s in the box?
- LAN Interface Card
- Manual x1
- Serial Communication Cable x1
- UPS Communication Cable x1
- Cable Tie Mount x1
- Cable Tie x2
- LAN Card Instruction Manual (New)
- LAN Card User Guide (New)
- Resetting LAN CARD
- SANUPS SOFTWARE Brochure
- SANUPS SOFTWARE Introduction
- LAN Card Introduction
- LAN Card IPv6 Introduction
- LAN Card Environment Monitoring Introduction
- How to Shutdown VMware ESXi 5.x
- How to Shutdown VMware ESXi 6.x
- Cable Guide
Please provide your email address to download.
Please download the update tool first. Firmware update must be performed by using the update tool.
To download the newest software & firmware, please submit your email address using the form below.
An automated reply will be sent to you with a download credential (ID & PW).